Monday, March 28, 2011

25 Years and Just Beginning

     Today I celebrate 25 years of existence. I find this fairly impressive. A quarter of a century is fairly daunting actually. Yet, to look at my life, I realize that I am just beginning in many ways. Life goals and plans are just taking form. My professional career needs time and work, for sure. Love and relationships are always growing. It is an exciting, but also nervous, time in life.
     Mostly, I am looking back at how far I have come and how much has changed. I wouldn't be where I am without all those people in my life who supported and encouraged -- loved and believed. So, a bit of gratitude to all of those ones in my life who have helped me along my path.

Take time to savor your day and truly appreciate those important people.

No comments:

Post a Comment