Saturday, April 16, 2011

Moving On Down The Road

     Life is unpredictable and keeps us moving. One opportunity ends just in time for another to begin. This is normal and often pretty beneficial. However, the refreshing change of pace is often accompanied by some transition time. A little bit of downtime and even a move to make. While this can feel like very hectic and unsettling time, it is a perfect time to prepare for the next big thing. Get everything in order and make sure that you can start off on the right foot. A little well-used prep time can make a transition painless and really put you into a balanced mental state. So, pack up and hit the road if you need -- just make sure to take time to process and prepare.

Be thankful for what you have experienced and get ready for what is ahead.

1 comment:

  1. Are you ready?? Sometimes I feel like my life is one big transition. But I do love the adventure of it! I think I will always be compelled to be doing something new--although I think I can be satisfied (most of the time) with new things that don't involve moving. :-)

    ReplyDelete